Vistage is an invitation only membership organization. It is a peer to peer advisory, coaching, and learning group for CEOs, senior executives and business owners who are committed to growing, raising the standard of performance for their businesses and open to innovative thinking. It began 60 years ago and today it has over 21,000 members in 16 Countries.
Vistage Chairs and members have one agenda: greater success for every member.
Each group is lead by a Vistage Chair. I am one of those Chairs. Our Chairs are seasoned CEOs, Business Owners and CEO Coaches.
A Dun and Bradstreet analysis found that members who joined Vistage over the past five years grew their companies at three times the rate of average U.S. companies.
As a Vistage member, you will:
- Attend monthly learning and problem-solving peer group meetings. It’s a day of innovative, challenging thinking with a proven methodology for giving members new insights to help them make the most informed decisions possible. The members don’t answer your questions; they question your answers. Diversity produces amazingly fresh ideas. Each member of a Vistage group leads a different kind of business and has diverse views of their world. All discussions are held in strictest confidence. Transparency, truth and trust are the hallmarks of the Vistage experience.
- Have monthly, personal one to one executive coaching sessions with your Vistage Chair. You determine the agenda. You will probe deeply into any and all areas and issues that are important to you. It’s all done in strictest confidence.
- Get to hear up to 8 presentations a year by vetted, expert speakers. They are delivered as part of the regular monthly meetings and cover a broad range of topics that are timely and relevant to members.
- Have access to an online best practices library from a network of more than 21,000 member colleagues – all successful business leaders.
- Be invited to attend several member conferences throughout the year at various locations around the country. Members have learning and networking opportunities that are extraordinary.
The Vistage experience is ultimately one of transformation.
What is transformation?
Transformation is the spine-tingling awareness you feel when you come out of a fog of self-limiting beliefs and you know that you can magically do things you never thought possible. You can think bigger thoughts, achieve greater goals, and experience life like never before.
In the context of business, transformation is a process of profound and radical change that orients an organization in a new direction and takes it to a higher level of effectiveness. It implies that a transformed organization bears little or no resemblance to the past configuration or structure.
That definition is accurate but sterile – because organizations don’t just change themselves. People change. Leaders become better at leading. The organization doesn’t stay stuck in self-limiting paradigms – it’s leaders do. Transformation doesn’t leap into your being as an unexpected epiphany while you’re taking a hot shower (except in movies).
Transformation is a process; it’s not an event. It is never the result of one person’s ideas or perspective, or efforts. Transformation happens best when the collective forces that drive it are aligned, when those forces are working consistently and diligently to support you, to open your imagination to new choices, to help you be accountable.
Vistage is the embodiment of those forces. It is a place where transformation – your transformation – can occur, if you’re up for it.
Who Is Invited To Join Vistage:
Invitations to join Vistage are extended to people that are:
- Committed to living values of: authenticity, integrity, and respect.
- Really smart, and they lead successful companies.
- Open minded – eager to think outside the box of their experience and beliefs. They’re willing to have their views challenged – and they will be respectfully challenged, Vistage members don’t tell their peers what they want to hear; they tell them what they need to hear.
- Growth oriented – professionally and personally. And they are investing in their businesses.
- Open minded. They value diversity – especially diversity of thought.
- Committed to contribute their energies to the success of every member.
Vistage represents a unique mutual commitment. And for those leaders for whom it resonates, it is an opportunity to enjoy the most profound learning, doing and achieving journey of your life.
To learn more about the Vistage experience, telephone me at: 310-804-8262, or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org, You can also visit the Vistage website: www.vistage.com